If you absolutely must cancel, call (205)-913-7899.
- If you cancel at least 7 days prior to your tour date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the tour date, you will receive a refund of 50% of the amounts paid.
- “Day of” cancellations and “no shows” will forfeit all amounts paid and are unable to reschedule the tour.
- To reschedule a tour, you must call at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour time (72 hours for special group bookings).
- Running late for your check in time? Contact us at (205)-913-7899. We cannot guarantee you will be able to experience the tour or the full time of the tour. Your party will be considered “no shows” if you arrive too late to participate in your tour.
Tours will run, rain or shine. Unless you are called and informed of a cancellation on our part, assume the tour is still happening. No refund will be given if you do not receive a call from RMP cancelling. Tour times may be delayed if a weather system pops up and is expected to pass through quickly, but they will run! Contact us at (205) 913-7899 if you wish to confirm a tour.
Red Mountain Park reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. In these events, full refunds will be made or alternative tour times offered.