Remy’s Dog Park has 6 acres featuring shaded areas with benches, and open areas for running and fetching. Recognized in 2016 by Southern Living Magazine as one of the “10 Great Southern Dog Parks”.
- Large Dog Area: 1.7 acres
- Small Dog Area: .7 acre
- Special Needs Dog Area: .3 acre (physically challenged, elderly, injured, or shy)
- Pet waste stations and drinking water for dogs
- Located .11 miles from Red Mountain Park’s entrance
- Hours follow regular Red Mountain Park hours except for Wednesdays, when we take a few hours in the morning to maintain Remy’s Dog Park (opens at 10:00 AM).