– – –
– – –
On this treetop challenge course, adventure seekers explore the self-guided obstacle course while choosing their own challenges.
The aerial elements include swaying bridges, tight ropes, a zip line exit, and much more! Obstacles range from easy to moderate to challenging for adventures at all levels.
per participant | 1 hour tour
- Reservations must be made 24 hours prior either online or by phone at 205-913-7899.
- Email Becky Johnson for information on Group Rates.
Please call (205) 913-7899 for more information.
The construction of our Beanstalk was made possible through the generosity of the Hugh Kaul Foundation, a private foundation established in 1989 that supports arts and culture, education, environment, health, human services, and public/society benefit. Construction was done by Beanstalk Builders, LLC.
Requirements for Riding
- Must be at least 6 years old.
- Must weigh no more than 275 pounds.
- Must be at least 42 inches (3’ 6”) to participate. Every participant between 42” (3’ 6”) and 50” (4’ 2”) needs a partner that is taller than 50 inches to accompany them throughout the course.
- Participants 18 and under must have parent or guardian signature on the waiver.
- Participants 15 and under must have parent or guardian within eyesight.
- Harness must fit properly at the discretion of the site manager.
Prepare for Your Adventure
- Keep your fashion to a minimum.
- Wear outdoor, closed-toe shoes.
- Wear comfortable but not loose clothing.
- Leave the scarves, dangling jewelry and skirts at home.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Parking is directly across the street from the entrance to the Park; veer to the right onto Lyon Lane and immediately turn right into the parking area.