– – –
– – –
This Adventure can be done on your own, or you can race side-by-side* with another Adventure Seeker.
The Mega Zip at the Kaul Adventure Tower is a 1,000-foot zip thrill ride. Participants start from 80 feet in the air and reach speeds up to 30 mph. * Our Adventure Guides may sometimes only utilize one line, making the side-by-side option unavailable.
per participant | includes two rides down the Mega Zip
- Reservations must be made 24 hours prior either online or by phone at 205-913-7899.
- Email Erika Wiedemann for information on Group Rates.
Please call (205) 913-7899 for more information.
The construction of our Kaul Adventure Tower was made possible through the generosity of the Hugh Kaul Foundation, a private foundation established in 1989 that supports arts and culture, education, environment, health, human services, and public/society benefit. Construction was done by Beanstalk Builders, LLC.
Requirements for Riding
- Must be at least 6 years old.
- Must weigh no more than 250 pounds.
- Participants must be at least 4’2″.
- Participants 18 and under must have parent or guardian signature on waiver.
- Participants 15 and under must have parent or guardian within eyesight.
- Harness must fit properly at the discretion of the site manager.
Prepare for Your Adventure
- Keep your fashion to a minimum.
- Wear outdoor, closed-toe shoes.
- Wear comfortable but not loose clothing.
- Leave the scarves, dangling jewelry and skirts at home.
- Arrive to our parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Parking is directly across the street from the entrance to the Park; veer to the right onto Lyon Lane and immediately turn right into the parking area.