– – –
– – –
Your aerial adventure takes place overlooking the land where Birmingham began.
The Vulcan Materials Zip Trip offers a thrilling ride with breathtaking views. You’ll soar over Red Mountain’s natural landscape, historical mining sites, and the surrounding valleys.
per participant | approximately 1.25 hours tour for a party of 6
- Reservations must be made 24 hours prior either online or by phone at 205-913-7899.
- Email Becky Johnson for information on Group Rates.
Please call (205) 913-7899 for more information.
You will be transported 40 feet above Red Mountain, traveling from one tree house to the next by a series of seven exciting zip lines and sky bridge and rope swing.
Requirements for Riding
- Must be at least 6 years old.
- Must not exceed 250 pounds.
- Participants must be at least 4’2″.
- Participants 18 and under must have parent or guardian signature on waiver.
- Participants 15 and under must have parent or guardian within eyesight.
- Harness must fit properly at the discretion of the site manager.
Prepare for Your Adventure
- Keep your fashion to a minimum.
- Wear outdoor, closed-toe shoes.
- Wear comfortable but not loose clothing.
- Leave the scarves, dangling jewelry and skirts at home.
- Arrive to our parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Parking is directly across the street from the entrance to the Park; veer to the right onto Lyon Lane and immediately turn right into the parking area.